Monday, November 14, 2011

Green Lantern Corps

The Green Lantern Corps, is pretty much as it sounds.  Its the galactic space police collective powered by green lantern rings.  dun dah dah!  Focuses on the less spot-lit Green Lanterns.  Human Lanterns Guy Gardner (great alliteration) and John Stewart (black green lantern, not fake news anchor) spearhead the corps title.

I think I'm gonna go on a lantern binge.

The New 52 Green Lantern Corps title is written by Peter J. Tomasi and surprisingly fantastic artwork by Fernando Pasarin.  Who I have never heard of before... but he's really floored me with his detail and specifically his backgrounds are full and constant.  I think Scott hanna is super committed on inks and its making his work seem really slick and full.





No comments:

Post a Comment